funkyf@ctory development

discuss the products of funkyf@ctory development

You are not connected. Please login or register

Did work for some time now on latest itunes problem (is not compatible)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I have upgraded my iTunes on my whs and i see in the ipad apple remote still my mediacenter with aerodrom but when i want to play music nothing happens, aerodrom doesn't show up in mce win7??????? I has worked with older iTunes. Need help can't play music, i'm paying user from the beginning of aerodrom!
gr edcox

I saw in my whs consol with ihomeserver that the Airplay device on my mediacenter is not compatible with this iTunes so did this mean that aerodrom doens't support iTunes 11.0.1
Help me out here i can't play music tonight (New years evening!

hi still doesn't work!!

View user profile
eddedrukker wrote:I have upgraded my iTunes on my whs and i see in the ipad apple remote still my mediacenter with aerodrom but when i want to play music nothing happens, aerodrom doesn't show up in mce win7??????? I has worked with older iTunes. Need help can't play music, i'm paying user from the beginning of aerodrom!
gr edcox

I saw in my whs consol with ihomeserver that the Airplay device on my mediacenter is not compatible with this iTunes so did this mean that aerodrom doens't support iTunes 11.0.1

hi still doesn't work!!

Can the maker please give a sign that he knows what is goin on? I mailed but also no response?
thanks greetz ed

View user profile
eddedrukker wrote:
eddedrukker wrote:I have upgraded my iTunes on my whs and i see in the ipad apple remote still my mediacenter with aerodrom but when i want to play music nothing happens, aerodrom doesn't show up in mce win7??????? I has worked with older iTunes. Need help can't play music, i'm paying user from the beginning of aerodrom!
gr edcox

hi still doesn't work!!

Can the maker please give a sign that he knows what is goin on? I mailed but also no response?
thanks greetz ed

Still no new version??

View user profile

4 Still nothing on Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:41 am

Is aerodrom dead? still no new version? can you update paying custumers?

thanks gr ed

View user profile

5 money back on Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:53 am

hi there, still now new version, or will it never come????? this is no way to treat paying custumers!

greets

View user profile

Admin

Admin
Please update to the latest version.

View user profile http://funkyfactory.bestdiscussion.net

7 now it works on Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:15 pm

Hi there, we had to wait but now we have something, great work
thanks guys

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]