funkyf@ctory development

discuss the products of funkyf@ctory development

You are not connected. Please login or register

Problems

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Problems on Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:36 pm

Dear funkyfactory team,

this seems to be MY first post and the first post of a user AT ALL!! cheers

However I have the sad duty to list several apps that do not work with your conceptually great product (I am looking forward to a fully functioning version!!).

My system: iPad 2 64 GB Wifi, Windows 7 64 Bit (german), Airport Extreme N Wifi

AUDIO:
NOTHING WORKS right now!!! Not even the iPod App!! The switch from Video to Audio seems not to work.

VIDEO:
Air Video
Problem: streams only about 2 seconds, also there are only 2 seconds of stream time shown on the PC video player, then Aerodrom brings tons of error screens and dies sadly.
German error: "Fehler beim Abspielen des Videos: Ausnahme von HRESULT: 0xC00D1198" (Error playing the video: exception of...) ABOUT 30 FREAKIN TIMES!!! affraid

StreamToMe
Does not work

to be added

OFFTOPIC: I wanted to post the links to the Apps, but I am not allowed for 7 days.... scratch

EDIT: This seems to be the wrong sub-forum. Please change to iOS.

Last edited by Thunderbyte on Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

2 About Problems on Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:13 am

Admin

Admin
about audio : tech your license key in the registry: HKCU/Software/funkyfactory/Aerodrom/
If it's incorrect - audio streaming could fail.

about video: please try to use VLC player - check the FAQ for that.

Kr

View user profile http://funkyfactory.bestdiscussion.net

3 Re: Problems on Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:20 pm

The key definitely is correct, as I can access the settings menu. However audio still does not work from iOS devices (up to now only Airfoil works with audio).

Concerning the Registry, I have a key HKCU/funkyf@ctory Development/Aerodrom, which only sets "Desktopshortcut" to 1 or 0 . As there are no other 3rd Party folders in that "root"fork (all others are in HKCU/Software/ , including another entry for Aerodrom), I would assume that it should not be there at all.

Apart from the fact that I like the included player, there is another reason I will and can certainly NOT use VLC right now!!!

If I use this setting, Aerodrom cannot be even STARTED, but gives the error "Fehler beim Starten: The libvlc_video_set_format_callbacks function is not available for this version of libvlc".

This error occurred with VLC 1.1.6, as well as with the newer (and most recent) 1.1.11 (32 Bit). Only changing the corresponding value in the registry from True to False lets me restart Aerodrom at all.

View user profile

4 Re: Problems on Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:20 am

Moin Thunderbyte,

hab mir Aerodrom auch gekauft und habe das Problem, dass nach den anzeigen von Bildern vom iPhone die Anwendung abstürzt. Ne Fehlermeldung erhalte ich nicht, aber wenn ich die Maus auf das Icon in der TaskLeiste bewege, verschwindet es.
Hast du das auch?

Die von dir beschriebene Fehlermeldun"Fehler beim Starten: The libvlc_video_set_format_callbacks function is not available for this version of libvlc" hatte ich auch. Hab dann VLC 1.2 installiert, und dann war es weg.

Ich glaube, wir beide müssen das Tool zusammen zu laufen bringen ;-)

Sind ja noch nicht so viele hier...

View user profile

5 Re: Problems on Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:11 pm

@Stefan: Ich glaube es macht mehr Sinn, wenn wir hier englisch schreiben, da die Entwickler vermutlich kein/nicht alle deutsch können.

I think we should continue our discussion in English.

I have no problems with photo slideshows. In fact that is one feature which works as advertised.

I will try VLC 1.2 if that helps, the most recent stable version is 1.1.11 and that should be the version AD is supposed to work with. This however doesn't change my Audio problems, which are more pressing right now.

View user profile

6 Solve problems on Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:35 pm

Admin

Admin
Dear Sirs,

as stated in the FAQ a lower version as 1.2 is not working with Aerodrom. VLC 1.2 is in beta but is needed. You can find a download link at the FAQ page.
Do you get audio at the slideshows ?
Audio problems are at most problems with a wrong entered license key. Please send us a personal mail with your data and we will check your license key.

We are on your problems and trying to solve them but we are currently out of office and only have limited internet access - sorry for the delays.

7 Solve problems on Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:39 pm

Admin

Admin
You can find the license key under:
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\funkyf@ctory Development\Aerodrom]

8 Re: Problems on Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:57 pm

Has been sent via PM. @

View user profile

9 Re: Problems on Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:41 am

VLC 1.2 beta seems to work (Nightly from 15.09.11). The error does not occur any more.

The Air Video non-performance has not changed unfortunately.

StreamToMe does not work (which is similar to Air Video).

View user profile

10 Re: Problems on Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:32 am

Apart from all the other stuff, the most important thing: is there some friggin update to that audio problem? In audio mode, NOTHING IS WORKING!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

...and I have sent my key via PM a WHIIIILE AGO.

View user profile

11 Re: Problems on Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:05 am

I really would like to have audio working after several weeks now. You have my code via PM. Could you please see what you can do?

View user profile

12 Audio Problems on Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:03 am

Admin

Admin
Dear Sir,

We tested your key and it is working without problems. Some users experienced the same problem and all of them had mistype the license key. The license key you posted is it from the email or from the registry? - Please check that the key in the registry is exact like the key in the email. (The license key in the registry can be found at: [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\funkyf@ctory Development\Aerodrom]). Best practice is to use copy paste.

Please report us back at funkyfactorydev@gmail.com.

Kr

13 1.1.0.0 DID IT!! on Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:40 am

Hell YEAH!!! Audio WORKS with the new version (without changing something with the key)!!!! cheers

The Air Video thing seems to be still there.

However: THANK YOU FOR THAT UPDATE!!!

View user profile

14 Re: Problems on Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:11 am

Hi

Been waiting for update so that the audio for ios5 works,
Glad its now out but don't know where to get update from can you help?

Cheers

View user profile

15 Re: Problems on Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:39 pm

ppbandit wrote:
Glad its now out but don't know where to get update from can you help?

If you are a paying user, you should have got an email with instructions. As the auto-update process seems to not work for 1.0.0.0, you have to manually rename the .pl file in your temp directory to a .msi file and install it from there.

View user profile

16 Re: Problems on Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:28 pm

Hi, thanks for getting back to me, yes i am a paying user but did not realise you had to restart the program to start the download off.
All working now thanks.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum